Designing the perfect shower should be a customized experience based on your needs and the layout of your bathroom. By using Fleurco’s “Design a shower” tool you will be guided through a seamless process to design the shower of your dreams. Here are the simple steps to building a shower space to fit into your perfect bathroom:
1) Select the door type that suits the style of the bathroom you are creating. We offer five door types to fulfill your configuration needs for in-line (alcove) showers, two-sided showers and bathtub enclosures.
2) Measure your door opening. This is the most important step in the design process to ensure a quick and easy shower door installation. Keep in mind that your dimensions must be measured with finished walls.
3) Select your door style. Our collections are expertly designed to enhance bathrooms of all styles, including framed or frameless looks. We offer a 10-year limited warranty on our glass shower doors, which are treated with our Microtek glass protection. Explore our collections here.
4) Add personality to your shower by selecting your hardware finish. Our doors can be adorned with a variety of finishes including chrome, brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze and matte black.
5) Select your base for a seamless look. The majority of our bases are constructed from acrylic and come with a 10-year limited warranty. They are easy to install, clean and maintain and are available with several drain placement choices. Some bases also include seats.
Fleurco’s recently launched textured bases are inspired by nature and give a more contemporary look and feel. Finishes include: wood, slate and stone, in both matte black and white color options.
6) Complete your bathroom with coordinating accessories. Our beautifully designed shower shelves, niches, medicine cabinets and lighted mirrors will complete your bathroom space, adding both style and function.